£40000 per annum
16 days ago
- Up to £30,000 Basic + Bonus (£40,000 - £50,000 achievable with top end Basic)
- Negotiable start/finish times to suit
- Excellent progression opportunities and earning potential
Our Client, a Large ARC group in the Stockport area, is currently recruiting for an experienced and professional Vehicle Paint Sprayer to join it's busy team!
For this ATA Paint Sprayer role, we are looking for a Paint Sprayer with experience in the Motor Trade.
Further qualifications including ATA Accreditation or NVQ qualifications would be an advantage to any applicant.
The ideal ATA Paint Sprayer will have ideally served a recognised apprenticeship as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA) although individuals who have trained on-the-job or via other routes will also be considered.
Either way you must have previous experience working as an ATA Paint Sprayer within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
You will work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
In return for your skill-set as an ATA Paint Sprayer, our client offers:
- Competitive Basic Wage
- Very lucrative Bonus potential (OTE's of £40,000 - £50,000 realistic)
- Negotiable Start/Finish times to suit
- Continuous Training and Development (e.g. ATA Candidates will have the opportunity to gain Senior ATA once established).
If this ATA Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockport area, please contact Alishia Douce at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs.