£40000 per annum
13 days ago
Basic Salary around £35,000 dependent on experience + bonus
Monday – Friday 07:30am til 17:15pm + 1 in 2 Saturday mornings on a rota
Our client, an Independent Garage in the Oxford area is currently looking to hire a Productive Workshop Controller to join their team in a busy automotive environment.
Our client has a large a successful service operation and are looking to expand their team to keep up with demand.
The Productive Workshop Controller role will require you to be up to 60% productive so it is vital you come from a technical background.
You will assist managing the process of optimising workshop resources to meet agreed departmental budgets.
You will also be ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the department.
What’s in it for you as a Productive Workshop Controller?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- A supportive Management Structure
Duties of a Productive Workshop Controller with our Client:
- Calculate and manage the effective use of workshop resources for the business.
- Monitor individual and workshop efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators are met.
- Plan the distribution of work amongst the team utilising available skills mix.
- Identify individual training and development needs.
- Manage liaison between workshop and service reception on customer vehicle progress.
- Manage workshop standards in accordance with brand standards requirements.
- Ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of manufacturer service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators.
- Maintain and develop own skills and technical knowledge.
- Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the business.
What our Client expects of their Productive Workshop Controller:
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have a good attitude to work at all times.
- Strong organisational Skills
- Ideally experience within the automotive sector
- Strong customer service skills
If this Productive Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Oxford please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.