£28000 per annum
13 days ago
Hours: 45 per week - Monday – Friday 8.30 – 17.30 + every Saturday 8.30 – 13.00.
Salary: basic £23,000-£25,000 pa and £28,000 OTE.
Bonus: up to £300 per month based on performance.
Contract; full time, permanent.
Our automotive client has an exciting and interesting Tyre Fitter role with a competitive salary for the right Tyre Fitter.
This will be working with a happy team for a well-established family-run business.
Tyre Fitter job responsibilities:
- Tyre Fitting.
- Wheel alignment.
- Battery changes.
- Basic servicing.
- Brakes, suspension, exhausts repair and replacements.
Tyre Fitter requirements:
- The ideal Tyre Fitters will have experience in fitting tyres and exhausts to a range of vehicles on-site, including cars, vans and 4×4.
- Ideally able to fit batteries and brakes though full training will be given to the right Tyre Fitter.
- Must be experienced in fitting tyres on cars, 4×4 and light vans.
- Must have a Full UK Driving Licence.
As a Tyre Fitter, you must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Tyre Fitter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bishops Stortford please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.