£35500 per annum
22 days ago
Up to £35,500 DOE + Bonus
42.5 hr Week - Monday – Friday
Our client who is a manufacturer approved vehicle accident repair centre in Ripon are looking for a Panel Beater to join them on a full time permanent basis.
- Vehicle Panel Technician required in Ripon
- Basic salary of up to £35,000 plus generous bonus scheme.
- Monday to Friday 42.5 hours - Flexibility around start / finish times
- On-going training provided
- Brand new state of the art bodyshop
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a friendly team in modern facilities, your key responsibilities as a Panel Beater will include:
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels.
- Complete chassis and framework repairs.
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair.
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required.
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards.
- Work as part of a team to ensure centre operations run efficiently and safely.
In order to be eligible you will need to have current or recent experience working as a Panel Beater and be able to hit the ground running and it is essential that you have good customer facing experience as this site has onsite estimations with customer's present.
Formal qualifications as a Panel Beater to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent are great but our client offers training for less experienced Panel Beaters.
Overall you will have a good eye for detail, be a team player with good communication skills, have an aptitude for multi-tasking, and have a UK driving license with minimal points.
If this Panel Beaters Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ripon please contact Hannah Bretton at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.