£32800 per annum
21 days ago
- Starting salary negotiable and dependent on experience with an OTE between £28,000-£32,800
- Full time, Permanent.
- Fantastic career prospects & benefits with a long-standing independent local business.
Our client, a national franchised approved car dealer group, are currently looking to hire a New & Used Preparation Technician for one of their busy dealerships in Swansea.
Reporting to your line Manager and working as part of a friendly workshop team, as a Preparation Technician, your main duties will be to carry out vehicle preparations on new and used vehicles to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client.
You will be expected to work efficiently and play an important role in helping to ensure that the vehicle is moved through the stages of preparing, testing, repairing and quality checking.
In order to be eligible you will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester and be qualified to NVQ/IMI Level 3 or equivalent in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as well as a UK driving license with minimal points.
Overall you must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved car dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
Current, or very recent experience working as a Vehicle Technician in either a dealership or independent garage background is essential to our client.
For your hard work, our client is offering the successful New & Used Preparation Technician:
- Starting salary is negotiable and dependent on your experience
- Access to generous team performance related bonus scheme providing an OTE between £28,000-£32,800
- 23 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training along with the opportunity to progress within the group
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Many internal benefits such as Tool insurance & discounts on over 900 retailers.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-standing independent local business.
- Full time, permanent position.
If this Preparation Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.