£42500 per annum
19 days ago
- £15,000 basic salary with £42,500+ annual earnings.
- Monday to Saturday with a day off in the week and 1 in 3 Sundays
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK's most popular and well-regarded car brands.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved dealership in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, you will be required to sell new and used cars, add-ons and accessories, finance and insurance products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advise customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. You must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce the customer to the Service Department where possible and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible you will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester and have strong recent new/used car sales experience. Overall you will need to have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential for the role. Ideally you will come from an Automotive Vehicle Sales background, however our client is willing to consider someone from a strong and stable background a product based sales environment.
For your hard work as a Car Sales Executive, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £15,000 per annum pending experience.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £42,500+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Personal company car.
- 22 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Various company benefits including staff discounts, competitions, and shared parental leave.
- Rare chance to work with an iconic and progressive brand in the motor industry.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-6:00pm with one a day off in the week and a 7:00pm finish on day every week. Saturdays are worked and are 8.30am-5.00pm with 1 in 3 Sundays 10.00am-4.00pm.
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.