£32000 per annum
20 days ago
Basic Salary Up to £30,000 + Bonus
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30
Prestige Main Dealer Bodyshop
Hailsham, East Sussex
Our Client is one of the largest automotive groups with the UK and internationally, with over 70 sites within the UK automotive market covering a variety of brands.
They are currently seeking a Wheel Refurbishment Technician for their prestige bodyshop based in the Hailsham area.
They recognise that a successful business is built around the quality and contentment of the its staff.
If you are a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual with a mechanical aptitude, able to thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to work on your own initiative then this Wheel Refurbishment Technician role could be for you.
Our Client provides an excellent atmosphere.
Ideally our Client is seeking applications from Wheel Refurbishment Technicians with Prior Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbish experience, however our client would consider Wheel Refurbishment Technicians with a mechanical aptitude seeking a trainee position.
What’s in it for you as a Wheel Refurbishment Technician?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £30,000
- Excellent Bonus Structure
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- A supportive Management Structure
- Company Benefit Scheme
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with a large Group.
Duties of a Wheel Refurbishment Technician with our Client
- Preparing and re cutting alloy wheels to the high standards set by our manufacturer.
- Preparing vehicles to a high standard.
- Use of Wheel Lathe to a high standard
- Adhering to health & safety procedures
- Working as part of a large team with the ability to work on your own.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Conscientious with a can do attitude and a real sense of what quality workmanship is
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Client expects of their Wheel Refurbishment Technician:
- Competency in numeracy, literacy and IT
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An eye for detail.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence (preferred)
If this Wheel Refurbishment Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs such as Smart Repair, Alloy Wheel Repair, Wheel Refurb, Paint Sprayer, MET Technician, Panel Beater in Eastbourne, Polegate, Seaford, Hailsham, Bexhill, Bexhill-on-sea, Hastings, Battle, Uckfield, Heathfield, East Sussex & West Sussex please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.