£24000 per annum
19 days ago
Basic Salary up to £24,000
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30, 1 in 2 Sats 08:30 – 16:00
Sandown, Isle of Wight
Our Client one of the fasted growing suppliers of Automotive & tyre fitting services are seeking a Tyre Fitter for their expanding site in Sandown, Isle of Wight.
With over 150 Garages and 50 years of trading experience, our Client provides a busy working environment with a strong reputation of providing customers with a friendly service, with great choice & quality.
They are seeking a Tyre Fitter for their friendly team in Sandown, and are seeking applications from a variety of skill sets, whether you are a fully qualified Tyre Fitter, or have some experience within the trade, we would like to speak to you!
Our Client wants to offer an opportunity of a job that works for their employees and for the business.
Get in touch today, to discuss this Tyre Fitter role and other automotive jobs!
What’s in it for you as a Tyre Fitter?
- A Competitive Basic Salary circa £30,000 DOE
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Life Cover
- Employee Discount
- Days Out savings including London Attractions!
- Long Service Holiday Entitlement
- Employee wellbeing programme
- Buy & Sell Holiday
- Charity Match – Raising Money for a good cause? They will match it!
- Free Eye Test & Flu Jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
Duties of Tyre Fitter with our Client:
- Reporting to the Centre Manager (or Assistant Centre Manager as appropriate) you will take responsibility for tyre fitting and tyre repairs.
- Assisting with the completion of tyre fitting and repairs on a variety of cars and light vehicles in compliance with company procedure and Health & Safety regulations.
- You will ensure the work is carried out to a high standard in line with our customer journey and for portraying a professional image.
What our Client expects of their Tyre Fitter:
- Ideally experience in Tyre Technician role would be an advantage
- No experience? Full training is available for the right candidate
- Full UK driving licence with no more than 9 points (you will be subject to licence checks)
- The willingness to constantly learn and improve your own performance
- The ability to interact with our customers effectively
- Experience in a professional workshop environment
- Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work
- Behave in accordance with our core values and principles, and treat people with respect and courtesy.
If this Tyre Fitter job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Tyre Fitter, Tyre Technician, Fast-Fit Technician, Car Technician, Van Technician, HGV Technician, Car Mechanic, or other Automotive Jobs in Sandwon, Shanklin, Ventor, Ryde, Cowes, Bembridge, Newport, Yarmouth, East Cowes, Fishbourne, Hilway, Nettlestone, Portsmouth, Gosport, Southampton, Romsey, Totton, Ringwood, Fawley, Fareham, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Waterlooville, Chichester & Havant please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.