£31120 per annum
20 days ago
- Hourly rate of up to £11 to £14 per hour dependent on your experience with a bonus of up to £2,000 bonus per annum
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm + overtime paid at time and a half
- Opportunity to work within a reputable car dealer group
Our client, a multi-site franchised approved car dealership in the Haverfordwest area are currently looking to hire a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Service Manager and working within a team of 4 Technicians & 2 Apprentices, as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client.
As a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester, you need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
You will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will also be required to carry out MOT tests and complete any associated work.
You will ideally live within Haverfordwest, or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Haverfordwest.
Further to this, you will be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, however our client is willing to consider Vehicle Technician / MOT Testers who are time served as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester.
Ideally you will have an active MOT license, however if you don't and this is something you are keen on, our client will be willing to out you through this qualification after a period of service.
You will also need to hold a UK driving license, be a committed individual and a good team player.
You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester, our client is offering:
- Basic Salary of up to £11 to £14 per hour dependent on your experience
- Access to a very generous team performance related bonus scheme of up to £2,000 per annum
- Overtime subject to availability paid at time and a half
- 22 days annual leave allowance plus the 8 bank holidays
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- MOT License training provided if required after a period of service for the business.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits including discounts on Services, Repairs & MOTs.
- Fantastic long term career prospects with one of the most popular vehicle brands in the world.
- Working hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday ONLY + overtime
If this Vehicle Technicians / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Haverfordwest please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!