£24000 per annum
20 days ago
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm ONLY
National Fleet Company - Fantastic Perks + Benefits + NO WEEKENDS!
Do you have an Automotive Aftersales Front Desk background and are looking for something a bit different and with some of the most sociable working hours within the industry and best perks??
This is the perfect opportunity for YOU!!
This is a fantastic opportunity the UK’s biggest end-to-end commercial vehicle fleet management business managing and maintaining a fleet of 80,000 vehicles across 55 garages.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Controller to join our clients team based at their Watford Workshop.
Responsible for providing a great customer experience through the provision of ‘front of house’ services in greeting customers, processing their job requirements and advising on progress and being the first point of contact for enquiries.
The Service Controller will also undertake a range of clerical tasks – to meet the Garage administrative requirements.
This is a pivotal Service Controller role in driving customer experience for the Garage.
As a team player who takes real pride in their work, you’ll be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure the job is done effectively.
Successful Service Controller must have a full driving licence.
Role & Responsibilities as a Service Controller:
- Front of house reception work
- Arriving vehicles on tech tool
- Answering telephones and dealing with a range of basic, non-technical customer queries, escalating where necessary
- Face to face customer enquiries
- Providing updates to customers
- Ordering of parts and gaining authority
- To receive goods, keys and vehicles and document as directed.
- Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details on computer systems i.e. Willow/tech tool
- Filing and general administrative duties as directed
- Where appropriate support job closures/completions
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Depot Manager to maximise workshop efficiency
Skills & Experience Required as a Service Controller:
- Recent experience of working in a Garage workshop environment, including an understanding of the Health & Safety requirements in this type of environment
- Experienced in managing customers both face to face as well as via the telephone
- Ability to work under pressure, e.g. during peak times a number of vehicles normally need to be checked in/out with multiple customers in the Reception area at the same time
- Good PC skills including use of Outlook, Word & Excel
- Basic Mechanical Technical knowledge
If this Automotive Service Controller Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Watford, please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.