£30000 per annum
12 days ago
We are seeking a CNC Mill Programmer to join our clients well established Precision Engineering business in Norfolk.
Our client operates many vertical and horizontal 3, 4 & 5 Axis Machines, along with Sliding Head technology offering state-of-the-art CNC machinery and a dedicated team of highly-skilled engineers.
Our client is offering the successful CNC Mill Programmer:
- A competitive salary around £25,000 - £30,000 DOE plus overtime.
- Hours: 08:00-16:30 Mon-Thursday with a an earlier finish on a Friday.
Duties of a CNC Mill Programmer:
- Develop towards programming setting & operating Mills using FANUC programmes on HAAS Machines
- Performing basic offsets. program changes
- Loading and unloading of parts.
- Quality Inspection of parts using micrometers, verniers and gauges.
- Working from Engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
What our client expects of their CNC Mill Programmer:
- Must have drive and the right attitude to develop and train.
- Experience with FANUC machine controls is highly desirable.
- Setting & operating skills are a must and preference will be given to those candidates with programming experience.
- The ideal CNC Mill Programmer will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification or suitable apprenticeship, but a long proven track record could also suffice
- Ability to interpret and work to Engineering drawings.
- Ability to plan and work from own initiative, with minimum supervision.
- CNC Mill Programmer will need to demonstrate attention to detail and reliability.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified CNC Mill Programmer to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this CNC Mill Programmer opportunity, or others we have in the Norwich area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.