£30800 per annum
18 days ago
Basic Salary up to £28,000, OTE up to £30,800
42 Hours per week
New & Used Car Retailer
Our Client is one of the fastest growing businesses and brands within the automotive sector!
They have experienced rapid growth over the last 4 years and due to increase demand for their services, they are seeking a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester for their state-of-the-art workshop based in Southampton.
You will be working with a selection of mid to high-end luxury vehicles in our clients sleek and modern dealership.
They offer first-class equipment, including the latest diagnostics, fantastic training and career progression opportunities.
If you are looking to work for an amazing brand with brilliant benefits, and have experience as a Mechanic, Service Technician, MOT Tester, Level 3 Qualified and looking to develop skill further, get in touch today!
What’s in it for you as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £28,000
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- 33 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Your Birthday off! Make that 34 days holiday!
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Uniform
- Attendance Bonus!
- Health Care Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Well-being App Subscription
- Help to Buy Car Loan!
- Optical Costs
- Company Pension – up to 5% matched!
- Future Development Opportunities with a large Group.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester with our Client:
- Carrying out servicing and general repairs, stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Identifying faulty components and ensure underlying problems are resolved.
- Ensuring all consumables and parts ordered are logged against job cards.
- Carrying out Vehicle Health Checks and basic diagnostics.
- Carrying out class 4 MOT testing to VOSA standards.
What our Client expects of their Technician / MOT Tester:
- Previous: Mechanic, Service Technician, Vehicle Technician, or MOT Testing experience.
- Garage management systems including VHC & Inspection Programmes.
- Qualified to at least NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 (or equivalent).
- Significant vehicle diagnosis and repair experience.
- A current MOT licence is essential.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs such as Mechanic, HGV Technician, Level 2 Mechanic, Level 3 Mechanic, Master Technician, LCV Technician, PDI Technician, Hybrid Technician, Electric Vehicle Technician in Southampton, Portsmouth, Gosport, Fareham, Waterlooville, Havant, Chichester, Petersfield, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford, Basingstoke, Alton, Farnham, Aldershot, New Alersford, Romsey, Andover, West End, Hedge End, Bishops Waltham, Denmead, Southampton, and Hampshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.