£40000 per annum
14 days ago
Salary up to £40,000 DOE
Mon to Fri 08:30 - 17:30 and NO weekends
Our client in the Middlewich area are currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Technician for their Automotive Workshop.
These duties as a Vehicle Technician may include:
- General Servicing and Repairs
- Major engine work, changing cambelts, clutches and head gaskets etc.
- Working on all Manufacturers and vehicles of all ages
- Diagnostics (experience in this is essential)
- MOT Testing and repairs
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, our client is looking for:
- Qualified Vehicle Technician
- Attention to detail, work needs to be completed to the highest standard
- Proven Track record working within well-established workshops
- Good career stability
- Ability to work autonomously and well within a team is crucial
- Experience with Diagnostics/Auto Electrics
In return for your hard-work and skill-set as a Vehicle Technician, our client offers:
- Basic Wage up to £45,000 per year
- 08:30 - 17:30 Mon to Fri
- Currently NO weekends
- The opportunity to work in a family run working environment where you are not just another number!
You will ideally live within the Middlewich area, or be able to travel to the area with ease.
If this Vehicle Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Vehicle Technician Jobs in the Middlewich area, please contact Alishia Douce at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.