£23500 per annum
20 days ago
- £20,000 - £23,500 basic salary DOE
- 40 hours per week, Saturday mornings on a rota
- Work for a well established and reputable Prestige Main Dealer in one of the most beautiful parts of the country!
Our client are seeking an experienced Motor Trade Parts Advisor to join their busy Parts Team at their site in the South Lakes area, Cumbria.
You will be informative and experienced in all aspects of stock management, and you will be the first point of contact for customers internally and externally.
Our client are looking for someone who holds excellent attention to detail and accuracy, excellent computer skills, someone who is professional and friendly, and someone that will thrive in our client's busy Aftersales team with a willingness to provide the best possible service.
A full UK Driving Licence is required for this Parts Advisor role.
What you get in return for your hard work as a Parts Advisor:
- 23 days holiday
- Car benefit scheme following successful probationary period
- Family run and friendly place of work
- Life assurance / Death in service benefit 2 x annual salary
- Reduced rates on the group products and services
- Company pension scheme
- Birthday card and voucher each year on your special day
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in South Lakes, Cumbria please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.