£60000 per annum
18 days ago
- £30-35,000 basic salary with an uncapped on-target-earnings of £55-60,000 and company car.
- Mon-Sat with day off in the week and Sun on a rota.
- First hand stake in driving our client's business forward.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen following a company restructure for an experienced and professional New Car Sales Manager for our client's franchise approved car dealer in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Area General Manager and responsible for a team of 4 Car Sales Executives, your key Car Sales Manager job objectives will include:
- Achieving and striving to exceed all targets and sales objectives through a well-developed and motivated sales team.
- Working with the General Manager to formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum profitability from vehicles, finance, insurance and accessory sales.
- Maximising sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers.
- Helping my client to achieve standards of process efficiency and cost control.
In order to be eligible you will live in the Gloucester region or ideally within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester.
The Car Sales Manager role requires an individual with a stable and successful supervisory/management background within a franchise approved car dealer and ideally exposure to a busy brand.
Experience in a small to medium size dealership would be preferable as well as a strong F&I background.
You will need to be motivated/self-driven, adaptable, and hold total drive and ambition.
You will become the Car Sales Manager role model for our client's brand, where the ability to lead by example will be as important as the results you deliver.
Delighting customers is what sets our client apart and being prepared to lead from the front is a key requirement.
A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a New Car Sales Manager, our client is offering...
- Starting basic salary up to £30-35,000 per annum pending experience.
- Uncapped and realistic on-target-earnings of £55-60,000+ per annum.
- Personal company car.
- 30 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays increasing upon continuous length of service and capping at 33 days
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Company pension and CBS scheme for family & friends.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a significantly expanding car brand in the UK marketplace
- Working hours from 8:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday with a day off in the week, Saturdays 8:30am to 5:00pm and one in two Sundays 10:00am to 4:00pm.
If this Car Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!