£28000 per annum
0191 446 0461
12 days ago
Basic Salary ranging from £21,500 - £28,000 (Depending on experience and qualification level)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30. Saturday / Sunday on a rota with day off in lieu.
Our client, an ever-growing used car business, is seeking a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester to join the team at the branch near Durham.
The client is accepting applications from Vehicle Technician / MOT Testers with various skill sets and qualifications, so whether you are Level 2 or Level 3 we encourage you to apply.
An MOT Licence would be a particular advantage to the client and would help you obtain top end of the advertised rate, however, this is not essential to be considered.
Your duties of a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Carrying out servicing and general repairs, stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Identifying faulty components and ensure underlying problems are resolved.
- Ensuring all consumables and parts ordered are logged against job cards.
- Conduct routine service work on vehicles brought into the workshop
- Carry out vehicle health checks and identify areas of concern
- Perform technical repair work in accordance with established and documented procedures
- Ensure correct materials, tools and measuring devices are used
- Ensure any faults have been reported and noted on job cards and inform the Service Manager/ Workshop Controller of any additional faults not covered in the scope of the repair and delay to completion
- Ensure vehicle safety standards have been complied with when returned to customers
- Ensure all work is completed to manufacturer standards and rules
The client has a range of salary packages available to suit all, from £21,500 up to £28,000. They also offer a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days + a day off for your birthday, as well as other great benefits.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Durham please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.