Salary dependent on experience
20 days ago
Family Run Service Centre - very unique in what they do!
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 6pm with no weekends
£ Salary depended on skill-set, experience
Our client a Family Run Prestige Specialist with a great reputation in the local area are currently recruiting for a newly qualified Vehicle Technician for their Brand Specialist garage in Ashtead.
Our client are looking for an apprentice or newly qualified Vehicle Technician. Are you in year 3 studying light vehicle maintenance and repair?
Have you recently qualified but feel undervalued by your current employer?
If the answer is yes to any of these our client wants to hear from you so APPLY NOW!
On the newly qualified Vehicle Technician job training, mentoring as well as manufacturer led training you will learn and develop the ability to complete repairs on a wide array of vehicles, servicing and diagnostic work to dealer standards.
Long term you will gain knowledge of our clients dealership diagnostic systems.
Our client has an unrivalled reputation for quality, honesty, enthusiasm and openness.
The successful newly qualified Vehicle Technician will need to have a desire to be part of this vision and to help conduct and assess this training.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm, Saturday mornings 8 - 12am on a rota
Requirements for a Newly Qualified Vehicle Technician:
- At least Level 3 vehicle maintenance and repair qualification or studying for this
- A serious interest in vehicle mechanics and the automotive industry
- Valid, full UK drivers licence (our client will entertain applicants who are learning to drive and not passed their test)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Able to attend punctually, enthusiastically and being willing to learn from the best in the industry
Benefits for a Newly Qualified Vehicle Technician:
- Competitive salary (depending on skill-set and where you are in your automotive mechanic career - our client is flexible and willing to pay for the right person)
- 20 days paid holiday + bank holidays (increasing with tenure)
- Ongoing investment in your professional development
- Pension scheme (after probation period)
If you are interested in this newly qualified Vehicle Technician vacancy or any other Mechanical Workshop and Automotive Jobs in Leatherhead, Ashtead or Surrey please contact Tom Wharton at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!