£30000 per annum
20 days ago
- Monday to Friday ONLY! 08:00 - 16:30
- Basic Salary Between £24K - £28K, Depending on Experience + Bonus
- Motorsport Car Manufacturer
- Rare Opportunity! No Weekends!
Our Client, a Motorsport Car Manufacturer in the Crawley area are looking for a Parts Advisor to take control of their workshop and assist the Service Manager in day to day duties.
Duties/Responsibilities for a Parts Advisor:
- Order preparation: Picking parts for customer orders and checking availability of stock from various enquiries.
- Sales and customer service: Through in-bound and out-bound telephone enquiries, walk in
- customer and other sources you will be developing customer relationships through providing good product knowledge and creating an effective first impression.
- Stock control: Ensuring consumables and service parts are regularly replenished, providing a swift service to workshop and other departments as well as retail customers.
- Handle warranty claims processing and complete relevant administration promptly and accurately (including customer records and invoicing).
The Parts Advisor must be:
- Experienced within Motor trade parts department.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded a competitive salary, a good bonus structure and excellent working environment.
If this Parts Advisor vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Crawley, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.