£32000 per annum
19 days ago
Bodyshop Advisor Required in Ascot
£25,000 Basic Salary + Bonus (£32,000 OTE)
Monday To Friday 8am - 6pm / 1 Saturday Morning In 4
Our client, a Prestige Main Dealership in the Ascot area, has an opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Advisor to join their team.
The Bodyshop Advisor will need to have a proven track record working as an Automotive Receptionist and confident in dealing with customers over the phone and face to face.
You will be working in a busy, fast paced environment helping to ensure set targets and deadlines are met.
Our client is offering the successful Bodyshop Advisor:
- A Basic Salary of up to £25,000 + Bonus (£32,000 OTE)
- Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm / 1 Saturday Morning In 4
- Prestige Main Dealer Facilities
- Fantastic Company Perks + Benefits
Duties of a Bodyshop Advisor:
- Carry out general Bodyshop reception duties.
- Builds rapport and qualifies the customer's requirements
- Updates the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion.
- Provide estimates on customers cars (training provided)
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets in a timely manner.
What our Client expects of their Bodyshop Advisor:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this Bodyshop Advisor role, or others we have in Ascot area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.