£38500 per annum
0191 446 0461
18 days ago
Basic salary ranging from £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Hours: 40 Hours per week. Saturday and Sunday’s on a rota with a day off in lieu
Our client is looking for a Service Manager to join and run the team at the branch near Durham.
As a Service Manager, you will be responsible for leading the team to meet and exceed targets whilst delivering an outstanding servicing and repairs experience to our customers.
Your duties as a Service Manager will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing the team and the flow of work through the aftersales and service departments.
- Keeping on top of staff rota’s, holiday entitlement and annual leave requests.
- Working with the Service Director and other Senior Managers to maximise performances.
- Ensuring parts are ordered in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Motivate your team to reach maximum productivity.
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to at all times.
Key experience and skills required to be a successful Service Manager:
- Previous experience as a Service Manager, whether that be in a Main Dealer, Commercial Main Dealer, Independent Garage or Fast Fit Centre.
- The client is also happy to accept applications from Assistant Service Managers, Workshop Controllers or Senior Service Advisors if you have the right skills and the passion to excel your career.
- Ability to motivate and inspire teams to provide a first-class customer service experience.
- Strong understanding of technical issues and the ability to resolve queries/complaints in a professional manner.
- Adaptable team player who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Organised and structured with the ability to plan and re-prioritise fast and efficiently.
- Ability to think on your feet with a 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and customer service skills.
The client is offering a salary ranging from £30,000 - £35,000 and £38,500 OTE depending on your skill set.
This is also supplemented by an annual bonus scheme and a benefits package which includes a generous holiday entitlement.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Durham please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.