£42000 per annum
18 days ago
Basic salary £32,000 with a OTE £42,000
Monday – Friday NO WEEKENDS
Our client is seeking a Panel Beater to join its large site in Grimsby.
Would you like to work for one of the country's fastest-growing accident repair organisations?
You can move with security to a client that has recently acquired new sites whilst working at a large, established body shop of theirs.
Duties of the Panel Beater will include but not limited to:
- All types of vehicle repair to both car & vans following current methods
- Must be able to spot weld / weld and carry out repairs to a high standard.
- Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
- Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
- Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly.
- Work at a good rate whilst maintaining standards.
Requirements for the Panel Beater role:
- Time served Panel beater, qualified, or ATA Accredited all encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience working on vehicles
- Own tools required
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Grimsby please contact Hannah Bretton at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.