£28600 per annum
18 days ago
Basic: up to £26,000 (experience/qualification dependent) + Bonus
42 Hours per week, 5 days (Monday - Sunday) on a Rota
33 Days Holiday + your Birthday off
Our client is a very fast-growing and well established used car dealership with sites covering the United Kingdom.
They are now looking for a new Vehicle Technician to join their branch in Northampton.
If you're a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic who is looking for a new opportunity with excellent opportunities for career progression, alongside excellent job security and great bonuses.
Then this is the Vehicle Technician role for you.
In order to be considered as a Vehicle Technician you must:
- Hold at least a C&G or NVQ level-2 in a related field (or equivalent)
- Be able to carry out servicing and general repairs on vehicles.
- Be able to identify faulty components.
- Have the ability to carry out basic diagnostics.
- Previous experience as a Mechanic or Technician
- Be able to use garage management systems such as VHC & Inspection programmes.
- Hold a Full UK Drivers Licence.
Their workshop is modern and has state of the art facilities and equipment which will be at your disposal.
They will provide excellent training and career progression opportunities.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!