£32000 per annum
12 days ago
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm - NO SATURDAYS
Relaxed Working Environment
Suits Someone Fed Up With Main Dealer Targets
Our client has built their business on their excellent reputation for quality service for over 30 years.
As a family-run firm, they pride themselves on their honesty and good customer service.
They have a small team of Vehicle Technician / MOT Testers with a range of experience and are looking to expand this team by looking to hire a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester.
Key responsibilities for a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- General repair and servicing
- Timing belt and clutch changes
- Good level of Diagnostics i.e. how to diagnose cars, understanding diagnostic principles and understand and interpreting wiring diagrams.
Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester requirements:
- A Garage back ground with a proven track record working on all makes and models of vehicle.
- Able to complete all responsibilities list above utilising a wealth of knowledge.
- Full Driving Licence - Essential to Have
- Own Set of Tools - Essential to Have
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ferndown please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.