£31000 per annum
18 days ago
Used Car Dealer
Salary up to £28,000 Basic plus 10% annual bonus
Working 5 days a week: Monday to Saturday 8:00 - 17:30, Sundays 10:00 - 18:00 (on average working alternate Saturdays and one in three Sundays)
Fast growing automotive business
Your Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester roles:
- Accurately diagnose problems and ensure all work is completed safely and complies with the Company standards
- Accurately and skillfully undertake repairs and servicing
- Record materials used and time spent on repairs
- Carry out class-4 MOT Tests.
Requirements for a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- Hold a C&G or NVQ level-3 in a related field (or equivalent)
- Previous experience as a Mechanic or Technician
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience of a fast paced and busy working environment
Benefits for a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Help to buy Car Loan
- Numerous company benefits and discounts
This is a great opportunity with a growing company that rewards it's employees with great benefits and working environment.
If you would like to discuss this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester role, or any others within the Staffordshire area, please contact Jamie Bruce at Perfect Placement for further information.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.