£42000 per annum
17 days ago
Service Manager Required in Bristol!
£39,232 Basic Salary / £42,000 OTE
Monday - Friday Working Hours 8.3am - 5pm Only
Niche Opportunity Working For An Auto Electrical Automotive Business!
Our Client a well-established Automotive Auto-Electrical Business in the Bristol area is looking for an experienced Service Manager to lead their team of highly skilled Auto-Electrical Engineers.
With a fantastic and highly respected reputation throughout the South West, this Service Manager position comes with great responsibility and so our client is looking for the best of the best to take control of the depot and maintain a hugely successful operation.
With this being said, Service Manager from a Commercial Main Dealer (HGV) will be advantageous, although Aftersales / Service Managers from within the Automotive Industry outside of commercial will also be considered.
Our client is offering the successful commercial Service Manager:
- Competitive Basic Salary Up To £39,232 with £42,000 OTE
- Monday To Friday Working Hours Only
- Unique Opportunity Within Niche Automotive Business - Different To Main Dealer / Fleet Way Of Life!
- Excellent Long Term Career Prospects
In this Service Manager role you will be expected to effectively manage and lead a team across different disciplines.
Some key responsibilities include: Managing the engineers to achieve maximum productivity, constant contact and working with the Parts and retail service ensuring all goals are aligned and met, working closely with the sales team to arrange larger (none daily) projects ensuring customer expectations are met with regards to time frames and costs, working closely with the Directors to ensure that key objectives are met and any areas for improvement are implemented.
Key Attributes for a Service Manager:
- A proven track record in a Management role (Aftersales and above) within a Automotive environment
- Experience in looking after a large team of 20+ staff
- Possesses a strong leadership style with clarity of vison and drive.
- Have your team's and the customer’s interests at the heart of every decision.
- Ability to review performance, agree objectives and effectively manage the team.
- Strong man-management skills
- Innovation & Improvement. Demonstrates openness to change and improvement. Proactively looks for more effective ways of doing things.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Commercial Automotive Jobs in Bristol, please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!