£28000 per annum
16 days ago
- Starting salary up to £25,000 per annum + bonus £3,000
- 09:00 - 18:00; Monday - Friday only
- Full training provided!
Our client, a Premium Car Dealership is currently seeking an Administrator to join their successful business local to the Mayfair area
Responsibilities of an Administrator:
- Update in-house computer systems
- Process payments
- Raising invoices
- Ensure all new vehicle stock up to date and offered to the business
- Meet and greet customers
- Book warranties
- Provide reports as well as ad hoc reporting
Requirements of an Administrator:
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- MS Office skills
- Ability to work individually and part of a team
- Motor trade experience is desirable but not essential
In order to be eligible you need to live within a reasonable commuting distance and have strong recent or current experience in vehicle administration.
The successful Administrator would be able to deliver the very highest level of administrative support through strong communication skills, very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Kerridge/ADP preferable). A UK driving license with minimal points is required.
If you are interested in this Administrator vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade jobs in North and East London, please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.