£32000 per annum
16 days ago
- Service Advisor required in Hereford.
- Starting salary between £24-26,000 per annum with bonus scheme/overtime providing £30-32,000 uncapped annual earnings.
- 8:00am-6:00pm Mon to Fri and 1 in 3 Sat 8:30am-1:00pm.
A not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Service Advisor to join our client's franchise approved car dealership in Hereford.
In the role of a Service Advisor you will work alongside a small team of Service Advisors as well as an aftersales team and shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
As a Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, keep customers informed of progress, and carry out where possible upselling of additional products and services.
The successful Service Advisor would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction.
Very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Pinnacle preferable) would be of high priority.
Liaising with manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of warranty procedures would also be advantageous but is not essential.
Recent or current experience as a Service Advisor with a franchise approved car dealership would be highly advantageous however is non-essential provided you have a strong track record in customer service/sales/hospitality.
A UK driving license with minimal points is however essential.
For your hard work as a Service Advisor, our client is offering…
- Starting salary between £24-26,000 per annum.
- Access to performance related bonus scheme and overtime providing £30-32,000 uncapped annual earnings.
- 30 days annual leave.
- Access to full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
- Company pension scheme.
- Fantastic career development prospects with a large nationwide dealer group.
- Working hours from 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with a lunch break and Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm (1 in 3 required and paid as overtime).
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hereford please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.