£21000 per annum
12 days ago
Our client who is a large national car finance company has a very exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator.
Vehicle Fleet Administrator required for Automotive Leasing Specialist in Royal Leamington Spa.
Basic salary £18,000 however this is flexible depending on Fleet / Leasing and Motor Trade experience.
No weekends, the working week is Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
The main purpose of the role will be dealing with all administration duties including sourcing vehicles, ordering new vehicles, arranging deliveries and taxing vehicles. successful applicants will be computer literate with good communication skills over the phone.
Key Responsibilities of the Fleet Administrator:
- Fleet sales administration/processing.
- Communicating with the fleet sales team and customers.
- Handling of invoices and ensuring prompt payment.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Prepare general correspondence as requested
- General communication with customers over the telephone and dealing with any queries.
- Order progression, including communicating with suppliers and drivers to ensure everyone is kept up to date with regards to the delivery of new cars.
Ideally the successful candidate will be someone who comes from an automotive background, however, applicants who can demonstrate strong administration experience are still encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this Fleet Administrator Vacancy or want to know more about other Motor Trade Admin Jobs in The Midlands and Manchester please contact Jamie Bruce at Perfect Placement, the UK's Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.