£38000 per annum
12 days ago
- Hours: 45 hours per week (weekend days also worked in this role).
- Salary: Up to £35,000 basic + performance based bonus p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a reputable Fast Fit service centre situated in Norwich, Norfolk. They have just invested money into this branch completing a full workshop upgrade so everything is brand new!
The new Fast-Fit Centre Manager will need to have experience in running a large fast fit operation and a proven track record hitting targets and is able to hit the ground running.
Duties of a Fast Fit Centre Manager Include:
- Managing the front desk.
- Seeing customers in and out and gain authorisation for work.
- Keeping customers informed on progress of their vehicle.
- Managing the Technicians in the workshop and controlling their workload.
- Pricing up and invoicing.
- Ordering and sourcing parts/tyres and stock control.
Fast Fit Manager Requirements:
- A professional employment history as a Fast-Fit Manager or Assistant Fast Fit Manager.
- A good mechanical knowledge.
- Excellent experience with customers and managing staff.
- A full driving licence is essential to have.
- If you have tyre fitting experience this would be an advantage.
They offer a clean and friendly working environment, various company benefits and a competitive salary. If you feel you have the right skill and mid set for the position apply now!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Fast Fit Centre Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Danielle at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.