£21500 per annum
14 days ago
Starting salary up to £21,500 per annum.
Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
Our client, a large multi-site car dealer group established across the South West and West Midlands are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Sales Administrator for their head office in Cheltenham.
Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager and working with a friendly accounts/administration team, as a Vehicle Sales Administrator you will work be responsible for providing a pro-active support to the car sales and management teams in the function of processing car sales to the point of vehicle delivery to the customer.
This will include vehicle registration and taxing via AFRL, raising invoices, maintaining vehicle files, and checking and preparing reports for internal and external use alongside other ad-hoc administration duties.
The successful candidate would be able to deliver the very highest level of administrative support through strong communication skills, very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Kerridge/ADP preferable).
Current or recent experience working as a Vehicle Sales Administrator is highly advantageous to our client however they are open to considering candidates with no prior automotive experience but a very strong administration orientated background that are looking to undertake a new exciting challenge in the trade.
A UK driving license with minimal points and an interested in cars would be beneficial but is not essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting salary up to £21,500 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- 23 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays with holiday allowance increasing over length of service.
- Access to in-house training/development.
- Excellent additional employee benefits scheme including health care provisions, pension scheme, staff purchase discounts, and access to high street/online retailer discounts.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a a company awarded a "One Star'’ status for ‘Best Companies to Work For'.
- Working hours from 9:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
If this Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cheltenham please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.