£28000 per annum
14 days ago
£25,000 - £28,000 + Bonus
Leeds Based Main Dealer
42 Hour working week
Our Client is leading Main Dealer Group with a fantastic franchise and due to expansion they are looking for an experienced Smart Repairer to join their team.
Smart Repairers play an important role in our aftersales team by providing exceptional customer experiences.
They are responsible for ensuring that the high quality of body paint and application is consistent throughout the process for each vehicle and that the most appropriate paint type is used every time.
This Smart Repairer position has the following duties:
- Repairing damaged vehicles in line with the Manufacturer’s specifications
- Carrying out Smart Repairs
- Following safety procedures
- Detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair
- Interacting with colleagues and customers to discuss repair work carried out.
Requirements of a Smart Repairer for our client:
- You will have a recognised qualification in a SMART repair capacity
- You will have a previous working experience in a SMART repairer / Alloy Wheel Refurbishment role
- The ability to produce a high quality of SMART repair from start to finish.
- ATA qualification is desirable
This is a great opportunity to join a leading main dealer group, with great benefits and training & progression opportunities.
If this Smart Repairer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in West Yorkshire please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!