£36000 per annum
8 days ago
Basic salary is between £30,000 - £36,000
Working Hours 8am – 5.30pm plus a Saturday Morning
Our Client, an independent Vehicle Repair Centre in Aylesbury are currently seeking a Workshop Manager to lead their workshop and assist with the running of the branch.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a busy site and work within a friendly team.
Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, help drive the workshop and sales, whilst delivering excellent customer service.
As a Workshop Manager you will lead the workshop, as well as assisting the managing of the Branch.
You will also be productive in the Workshop helping out with Mechanical Repairs.
The successful Workshop Manager must have prior experience in running a workshop as well as staff, parts and returns management.
It is also advantageous that you hold an MOT Licence.
Duties of a Workshop Manager with our Client:
- Assisting with running the branch in absence of the Director
- Mechanical Repairs including Services, Diagnostics and MOT's
- Customer Service whilst overseeing and allocating jobs to Technician’s and an MOT Tester
- Booking in Services and Repairs
- Invoicing, Paperwork Processing and Quotations
- Ordering and Sourcing Parts
- Cashing Up / Banking
What our Client expects of the successful Workshop Manager:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Similar Role
- Demonstrating Management Skills
- Proven record of excellent customer service skills
- Time Management
- A working history within the Automotive Sector
- Excellent customer service skills to upkeep their fantastic reputation
- Qualified / Experienced Technician
If you are interested in this Workshop Manager vacancy, or any other Automotive Jobs in Aylesbury or Buckinghamshire, then please get in contact with Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement, the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.