£45000 per annum
11 days ago
Negotiable pay dependent on experience - Overtime at time and a half rate
08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday + 1 late shift per week (paid additionally)
Great career prospects with a leading dealer group and brand
Our Client, a Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Stoke area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) Technician/Mechanic for their busy Service Department!
Your key objectives will include:
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
You will need to live in the Stoke region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Stoke. You will need to ideally be a fully qualified HGV or LCV Technician / Mechanic to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent or hold good time served experience within the role.
You will need to be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy workshop environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
Applicants with an active HGV driving license would be highly advantageous however this is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Pension scheme
- Full in-house and off-site manufacturer-approved training.
- Fantastic career prospects with an industry leading brand.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HGV / LCV Mechanic who wants to work social hours of 08:30 - 17:00 Mon to Fri and 1 in 2 Saturday mornings!
If you are interested in this HGV Mechanic Vacancy or any other Car Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in Staffordshire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!