£23000 per annum
13 days ago
Salary circa £21,000
40 hours Monday to Friday (flexible start/finish time)
Commercial Main Dealer
Our Client, a well-established Commercial Main Dealer in the Stoke area is currently looking to hire a capable administrator to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for their Compliance Team.
Our Client is offering the successful Compliance Administrator:
- Salary Offered – circa £21,000
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
- Overtime available
- Company Pension
Duties of an Administrator with our Client:
- Accurate Administration of, Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality documentation
- Organising and planning of Regular Compliance Checks
- Internal Process Reviews to ensure optimum efficiency
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times.
- Support Service Advisors
- Costing / invoicing
- Carry out other duties as requested.
What our Client expects of their Compliance Administrator:
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office competency.
- A background within H&S 14001 Environmental & 9001 Quality Management systems is ad advantage
- Previous experience of Administration within Commercial Vehicle Industry is advantageous.
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly and flexible to work on a variety of tasks.
If this Commercial Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Automotive Jobs in Staffordshire please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!