£23000 per annum
7 days ago
Monday - Friday and a Saturday rota (1 in 2)
Basic salary £20,000 with an OTE £23,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to join a well-run team, it is also for a company that offers excellent training for their employees so if you're looking for a new challenge or for the next step in your career then this will definitely be worth a look.
Key responsibilities for a Parts Advisor:
- Manage customer parts enquires swiftly, courteously and efficiently ensuring the highest standard of customer care and satisfaction, paying attention to manufacturer guidelines.
- Actively increase business of parts sales wherever possible by ensuring that all required parts for any particular repair or service and additional accessories are offered to customers.
- Order parts to the customers’ requirements quoting the delivery times and prices accurately.
- Identify and quality check all parts being issued, making sure they are all booked out, free of damage and correct to part number.
- Ensure the parts storage area is kept clean, tidy and safe to work in.
Your time will be divided between the front counter and the Automotive Workshop counter, as well as time spent handling phone queries.
The ideal Parts Advisor will have at least 1 year of experience as a parts advisor in a main dealer.
Experience with trade & body shops and accessory sales will greatly benefit your application.
You must be able to demonstrate a good eye for detail and have a logical approach to each job responsibility.
This Parts Advisor vacancy is one of many Automotive Jobs in the Leicester area, please contact Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement for other jobs similar to this.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!