£38500 per annum
12 days ago
Basic Salary Up to £35,000, OTE up to £38,500
40 Hours per week
New & Used Car Retailer
Our Client is one of the fastest growing businesses and brands within the automotive sector! They have experienced rapid growth over the last 4 years and due to increase demand for their services, they are seeking a Service Manager for their state-of-the-art service centre in Southampton.
You will be responsible for managing the team to deliver an outstanding servicing and repairs experience to our customers. You will have experience of coordinating a streamlined, cost effective process for aftersales and servicing of vehicles, as well as a burning desire to help to transform the way people buy used cars.
Our Client offers a great working environment with a friendly team and supportive management, this is a great opportunity to drive your career forward in a fast paced and customer focused organisation.
If you are looking to work for an amazing brand with brilliant benefits, and have experience as a Aftersales Manager or Service Manager and looking to develop skill further, get in touch today!
What’s in it for you?
A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £35,000
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- 33 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Your Birthday off! Make that 34 days holiday!
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Uniform
- Attendance Bonus!
- Health Care Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Wellbeing App Subscription
- Help to Buy Car Loan!
- Optical Costs
- Company Pension – up to 5% matched!
- Company Share Scheme!
- Future Development Opportunities with a large Group.
Duties of a Service Manager with our Client
- Managing rotas for your direct reports authorising all staff hours and overtime on a weekly basis.
- Managing the team and the flow of work through the aftersales and service departments.
- Working with the Service Director to maximise performance and overcome challenges.
- Managing the teams to provide a streamlined, cost effective process.
- Ensuring parts are procured efficiently in a cost effective manner.
- Creating optimum efficiency within the vehicle repair workshop.
- Authorising expenditure on rectification and preparation work.
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to at all times.
What our Client expects of their Service Manager
- Previous experience of implementing efficient aftersales and servicing processes within an automotive / vehicle retail operation.
- Ability to motivate and inspire teams to provide a first-class customer service experience.
- Strong understanding of technical issues and the ability to resolve queries professionally.
- Adaptable team player who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Organised and structured with the ability to plan and reprioritise fast and efficiently.
- Ability to think on your feet with a 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and customer service skills.
If this Service Manager Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs such as Service Manager, After sales Manager, Parts Manager, PDI Manager, Assistant Service Manager, Senior Service Advisor, Service Team Leader, Mechanic, HGV Technician, MOT Tester, Level 2 Mechanic, Level 3 Mechanic, Master Technician, LCV Technician, PDI Technician, Hybrid Technician, Electric Vehicle Technician in Southampton, Portsmouth, Gosport, Fareham, Waterlooville, Havant, Chichester, Petersfield, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford, Basingstoke, Alton, Farnham, Aldershot, New Alersford, Romsey, Andover, West End, Hedge End, Bishops Waltham, Denmead, Southampton, and Hampshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.