£30800 per annum
12 days ago
Basic salary up to £28,000 (experience/qualification dependent) + Bonus
OTE salary is £30,800.
42 Hours per week, 5 days (Monday - Sunday) on a Rota
33 Days Holiday + your Birthday off
8:30am - 17:30pm
Our client is a very fast-growing and well established used car dealership with sites covering the United Kingdom.
They are now looking for a new Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester to join their branch in Northampton
If you're a Mechanic, Service Technician or Vehicle Technician who is looking for a new opportunity with excellent opportunities for career progression, alongside excellent job security and great bonuses.
Then this is the Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester role for you.
Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester include:
- Accurately and skillfully undertake repairs and servicing.
- Accurately diagnose problems and ensure all work is completed safely and complies with the Company standards.
- Competently carry out any mechanical or electrical work.
- Record materials used and time spent on repairs.
- Carry out class-4 MOT Tests.
- Carrying out vehicle health checks.
In order to be considered as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester, you must:
- Hold a C&G or NVQ level-3 in a related field (or equivalent)
- Hold a Valid MOT Licence
- Be able to carry out servicing and general repairs on vehicles.
- Be able to identify faulty components.
- Have the ability to carry out basic diagnostics.
- Previous experience as a Mechanic or Technician
- Be able to use garage management systems such as VHC & Inspection programmes.
- Hold a Full UK Drivers Licence.
Their workshop is modern and has state of the art facilities and equipment which will be at your disposal.
They will provide excellent training and career progression opportunities.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester role sounds interesting to you, or if you're interested in other roles in the Northamptonshire area, get in contact with Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.