£40000 per annum
6 days ago
Basic Salary Up to £35,000 OTE £40,000
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Alloy Wheel Repair Specialist
Our Client is one of the most well-known alloy wheel refurbishment business in the local are seeking a Paint Sprayer / Powder Coater - Wheel Repairer to complement their existing team of technicians.
They are currently seeking an experienced Paint Sprayer / Powder Coater - Wheel Repairer for their in-house factory based in the Redhill area.
They recognise that a successful business is built around the quality and contentment of the its staff.
If you are a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual with a mechanical aptitude, able to thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to work on your own initiative then this role could be for you.
Our Client provides an excellent atmosphere.
Ideally our client is seeking applications from Paint Sprayer / Powder Coater - Wheel Repairer with Prior Paint Spraying, Powder Coating and Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbish experience.
What’s in it for you Paint Sprayer / Powder Coater - Wheel Repairer?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £35,000
- Excellent Bonus Structure – OTE £40,000
- Christmas Shutdown Holiday Period
- A supportive Management Structure
- Company Benefit Scheme
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities=
Duties of a Paint Sprayer / Powder Coater - Wheel Repairer with our client:
- Preparing and re cutting alloy wheels to the high standards set by our manufacturer.
- Preparing vehicles to a high standard.
- Use of Wheel Lathe to a high standard
- Adhering to health & safety procedures
- Working as part of a large team with the ability to work on your own.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Conscientious with a can do attitude and a real sense of what quality workmanship is
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our client expects of their Paint Sprayer / Powder Coater - Wheel Repairer:
- Competency in numeracy, literacy and IT
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An eye for detail.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence (preferred)
If this Paint Sprayer / Powder Coater - Wheel Repairer Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs such as Smart Repair, Alloy Wheel Repair, Wheel Refurbish, Paint Sprayer, MET Technician, Panel Beater in Redhill, Crawley, Horley, Reigate, Horsham, Coulsdon, Caterham, Dorking, East Grinstead, Croydon, Tadworth, Godstone, Banstead, Surrey, East Sussex & West Sussex please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.