£24000 per annum
6 days ago
Basic Salary circa £22,000 and an OTE £24,000.
Monday to Friday with flexible start/finish time
Family run company with a great working environment
We are in search of a Sales Administrator to join our Client’s Main Dealer in the Bury area.
They are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team providing support to both our sales and finance teams.
Duties of a Sales Administrator:
- Maintain vehicle stock records as per vehicle purchases and sales
- Organise preparation of customers’ orders within the sales department.
- Arrange invoicing for vehicle sales
- Liaise with the workshop team to ensure required works are completed on new and use vehicles
What our Client expects of their Sales Administrator:
- Experience in a similar role within the Motor Trade
- Proactive approach in maintaining company standards
- Good communication skills
- Organisational and administration skills
- An eye for detail
- Full and Clean Driving License
If you are interested in hearing more about this Sales Administrator role, or others we have in the Bury area, please do not hesitate to contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!