£39000 per annum
10 days ago
Paint Sprayer / Panel Beater Required in Bristol
Up To £39,000 Salary
40.25 Hour Week - 6am - 6pm (5 Days On - 5 Days Off / 4 On - 5 Off / 5 On - 4 Off)
Fantastic Company Perks & Benefits Including 23.5 Day Holiday + Birthday Off!
Our Client are one of the most recognized Automotive Businesses throughout the U.K and are undergoing a period of serious expansion! They now require a Paint Sprayer / Panel Beater to join their already strong team of professionals within the Prep Centre in Bristol!
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working as a Paint Sprayer / Panel Beater from within a fast-paced Automotive Bodyshop environment and be able to carry out all aspects of Paint Spraying & Panel Beating.
Responsibilities as a Paint Sprayer / Panel Beater:
- Preparing vehicles for painting, as per the detailed instruction, and using appropriate tools to rub down paintwork where small dents or chips are located
- Rubbing down primer and filler to a smooth finish.
- Preparing vehicles with masking paper to protect areas not required for painting.
- After painting, using fine paper to remove blemishes and dirt in the paint.
The successful Paint Sprayer / Panel Beater must be able to work to a high standard and without supervision and work as a team member.
- 40.25 Hour Week - 6am - 6pm (5 Days On - 5 Days Off / 4 On - 5 Off / 5 On - 4 Off)
- £39,000 Salary
- 23.5 days holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
- Annual bonus
- Competitive pension scheme
- Healthcare and wellbeing benefits
- Training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this Paint Sprayer / Panel Beater or any other Bodyshop Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Bristol, please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement Today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.