£34000 per annum
12 days ago
up to £28,000 basic + £34,000 OTE
Full Time Permanent contract
Monday - Friday with a rota for Saturday mornings
Opportunity to join a well regarded prestige commercial dealer group in the area.
If you are an ambitious individual and hold a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, and you're open to a new challenge within one of the UK's market leading commercial manufacturers, apply today!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who ideally has:
- Commercial Vehicle Experience
- Main dealer experience
- confidence in the workshop and is capable of completing work to a industry leading standard.
- You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
- Experienced technicians without dealer experience but have shown stability in their work history may also be considered.
- Full driving licence with minimal points is also required.
You will be required to work on a range of models under this manufacturer including electric / hybrid vehicles once appropriately trained. You will benefit from an industry leading manufacturer training programme!
Company Benefits include: discounts on staff car servicing, pension scheme, life insurance, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Discounts on retailers... restaurants... leisure activities the list goes on!
If you are interested in this Commercial Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the area, contact Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!