Kingston upon Hull
£29200 per annum
5 days ago
Basic £25,700 - £29,200 + bonus
Our Client is a Commercial Main Dealer in Hull and they are looking for a Technician / Motor Mechanic to join their team.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week with Saturdays on a rota. Saturdays are paid at overtime.
Basic salary is £25,700 - £29,200 + bonus
Key Responsibilities for this LCV Technician:
- Predominantly working with on 3.5 tonne vans and some 7.5 tonne
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
Requirements for this Van Technician:
- Due to the nature of the role our client has advised applicants need to have qualifications up to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Must also have good communication skills and be confident when talking to customers as well as their team members
- You will need a full driving licence
- Own your own tools
- MOT licence is advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in this LCV Technician vacancy or any other Automotive vacancies in Hull and the surrounding areas, please call Hannah Bretton at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!