£40000 per annum
3 days ago
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
My client has an amazing opportunity for an Auto Electrician or time spent vehicle technician with an understanding of auto electrics/diagnostics to join their busy team based in their Exeter workshop
Due to company expansion my client is looking for Semi Skilled to fully skilled auto electricians.
The main duties of the Auto Electrician role are -
- Installation of aftermarket equipment to cars and LCV's including emergency service vehicles.
- Diagnosis and repair of electrical faults on cars and commercial vehicles
- Service/Repair of auxiliary hearting and air conditioning.
The idea Vehicle Auto Electrician -
- Experience in installing aftermarket equipment into new and used vehicles
- Knowledge in using various diagnostic equipment advantageous
- Must have good knowledge of vehicle electrical systems and be able to diagnose basic and complex faults
- City and Guilds or NVQ Qualifications will be very useful however having worked in the industry for a number of years can replace this credential.
This is an ideal opportunity for either fully qualified and experienced auto electricians, qualified master technicians or qualified time served technicians with time served and a keen interest and understanding of vehicle electronics.
If this amazing opportunity could be of any interest please get in contact with James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement now.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!