£45000 per annum
12 days ago
Basic Salary Negotiable Pending Experience (realistically around £32,750 + Bonuses)
Open To Panel Beaters looking to do more MET
Our Client, a busy Accident Repair Centre are looking to employ a Vehicle MET Technician to join their team in Crewe.
To be suitable for this MET Technician role you will ideally have:
- NVQ level 3 or senior ATA accreditation (time served candidates will still be considered)
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
- Our client will consider time-served MET Technicians with a proven Track Record
As a MET Technician you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Providing timely information and updates to team members, colleagues.
- Prioritising any reworks.
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary within the Crewe area.
In return as a MET Technician you will receive a competitive salary, attractive holiday entitlement, as well being able to choose your own benefits!
If this MET Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Technician Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Crewe please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!