£32800 per annum
3 days ago
Starting salary up to £28,800 per annum with an uncapped on-target-earnings of £28-32,800 per annum.
Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:00pm with 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am to 12:30pm paid at overtime.
Fantastic career prospects with a multi-award winning company representing over 15 car brands across the UK.
Our client, one of the UK's largest car dealer groups with dealerships nationwide, are currently looking to hire a New/Used Vehicle Preparation Technician for one of their busy Vehicle Preparation Centres in Gloucester.
Reporting to your Preparation Centre Manager and working as part of a friendly workshop team, as a Vehicle Preparation Technician, your main duties will be to carry out vehicle preparations on new and used vehicles to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client.
You will be expected to work efficiently and play an important role in helping to ensure that the vehicle is moved through the stages of preparing, testing, repairing and quality checking.
In order to be eligible you will need to be qualified to City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as well as having a UK driving license with minimal points and your own set of tools.
Overall you must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved car dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Preparation Technician, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £28,800 pending experience and current earnings
- Access to generous team performance related bonus scheme providing an uncapped on-target-earnings of £28-32,800 per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability.
- 31 days annual leave
- Access to manufacturer-approved training along with the opportunity to progress within our client's business.
- Various company benefits including pension scheme, company shares, tool insurance, and access to discounts on over 900 retailers nationwide.
- Fantastic career prospects with a multi-award winning company representing over 15 car brands across the UK.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am to 12:30pm paid at overtime.
If this Vehicle Preparation Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.