£29000 per annum
9 days ago
up to £23,000 Basic Salary
1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
Our client is a large family run business with a proven track record of success in the Northamptonshire area. They have a large customer following to support their ever growing business. With a heavy focus on their strong family values and morals, they actively encourage and healthy work/life balance.
In this role, you will be controlling the parts department for their Kettering branch. So previous experience in a Parts advisor/supervisor role is essential to apply.
Key Responsibilities of a parts supervisor:
- Manage customer parts enquires swiftly, courteously and efficiently ensuring the highest standard of customer care and satisfaction, paying attention to manufacturer guidelines.
- Actively increase business of parts sales wherever possible by ensuring that all required parts for any particular repair or service and additional accessories are offered to customers.
- Order parts to the customers’ requirements quoting the delivery times and prices accurately.
- Identify and quality check all parts being issued, making sure they are all booked out, free of damage and correct to part number.
- Ensure the parts storage area is kept clean, tidy and safe to work in.
If this sounds like a role for you, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.