£30000 per annum
12 days ago
Starting salary up to £30,000 per annum plus overtime & bonus earned.
Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm.
Fantastic career development prospects with the UK's largest commercial vehicle dealer group.
Our client, a nationwide multi-franchise approved commercial vehicle dealer group, are currently looking to hire a fully qualified Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)/Van Technician to join one of their dealerships in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a team, your key objectives will include:
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- To ensure that all our client's company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
In order to be eligible, you will need to be qualified to a City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as well as at least one to two years proven practical experience as a Vehicle Technician.
Experience working on light commercial vehicles is highly advantageous however non-essential provided you’re heavily experienced with either cars or heavy good vehicles.
A UK driving license with minimal points is also required.
For your hard work as a LCV/Van Technician, our client is offering:
- Starting salary between £25,000-£30,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to a performance related bonus scheme.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 31 days annual leave with your holiday allowance increasing over length of service.
- Workplace pension and healthcare scheme.
- Access to full manufacturer-approved training.
- Various additional benefits including retail and staff purchase discounts.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with the UK's largest commercial vehicle dealer group.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm.
If this Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.