£50000 per annum
3 days ago
Salary £20,000 basic OTE of £40,000 - £50,000
Hours of work - Monday - Friday Shifts of (8-5) or (9-6) No Sunday and a Saturday shift of (9-5) may be required however you will get a day of in the week if you do a Saturday shift
One of our clients is looking to expand their team of Vehicle Sales Executives, and are looking for a candidate to be part of our growing and ambitious team at their Manchester depot.
You will be part of a team that thrives by driving the standard in customer care, and delivering sales advice that people can trust. The ideal candidate will have experience, they must be a team player, and have the ability to communicate well at all levels with proven business experience, vehicle knowledge and the ability to achieve targets.
Essential Criteria for this Van Sales Executive role:
- Hard working with the ability to work under pressure
- Team player and ability to work on own initiative
- Enthusiastic and dedicated approach to work
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly organised work ethic, professional, reliable and punctual
- Ability to seek and develop long term professional relationships
- Computer skills for Microsoft Office Suite
- Driving Licence Desirable Criteria
- Van/ Car Sales Experience
- Knowledge of Autoline CRM system
- Persuasive communicator Main duties include:
- Organising new/ used sales display area
- Selling new/ used vans and associated products
- Dealing with customer enquiries from all sources
- Seek to generate new business by active prospecting and other marketing methods
- Following up incoming leads within prescribed timescales
- Taking customers on test drives
- Achieving set targets for vehicle sales and add-on products
- Working closely with other members of staff across all departments
- Taking every enquiry through the sales process to maximise opportunity to sell a range of new and used vans.
- Understand vehicle features, characteristics, etc. to maximise sales potential
- Provide excellent standards of customer service, build and maintain relationships with existing and new customers to maximise future sales
- Closing sales by overcoming objections, negotiation, etc.
- Maintain accurate records of customer requirements, completing sales contracts and other sales administration
If you are interested in this position and can add real value to our team, we would love to hear from you.
Our highly experienced Recruitment Consultant Demi Somerville-Briers is waiting for your call, along with hundreds of candidates looking for their next job and career move in Oldham
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!