£40000 per annum
9 days ago
Our client a well established and very successful Integrated Machinery Design, Manufacturer & Installation company in Suffolk are looking for a Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical)
Package on offer
£30,000 - £40,000
Excellent holiday allowance 33 days including BH.
The Maintenance Engineer role:
- Travelling will be required throughout the UK. However 80% local clients.
- You will report to the Engineering Manager & will effectively carry out planned, predictive and reactive maintenance Mechanical and Electrical Equipment, whilst ensuring that all equipment is maintained collectively and in a timely manner in order for manufacturing processes to operate efficiently with minimal or no down time.
- Efficient diagnosis and correction of electrical and mechanical faults on equipment-wide
- Installation and commissioning of all new and repaired machinery and equipment
- Assist manufacturing with machinery adjustments, changeovers and set up
- Machine performance improvements and reduction of downtime, and supporting continuous improvement initiatives
- To maintain the highest standards in housekeeping, adopting a clean as you go policy
Requirements for this Maintenance Engineer role:
- Relevant engineering qualification.
- Multi Skilled Engineer - Mechanically bias with strong electrical knowledge is essential.
- Experience of FMCG operations
- PC Literate (thereby able to use computer-based maintenance systems)
- Health and Safety driven
- Experience in Pneumatics and Hydraulics Essential
- PLC Experience would be preferred but not essential.
- Welding experience Essential
If this Maintenance Engineer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Diss please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.