Up to £20000 per annum
4 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Maternity Cover Sales Administrator Required for Main Dealer
- Based in Canterbury
- Up to £20k Basic Salary
- Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 6 pm
- Maternity Cover Contract
Our client, a Main Dealer based in the Canterbury area of Kent, is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their team.
Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced applicants who have been in a Sales Admin role within a main dealership. Ideally, candidates will have prior volume experience and will be experienced in the use of Kerridge and Microsoft Office.
Duties for this Sales Administrator will include:
- Coordinating vehicles to be delivered to branches within set deadlines
- Updating in-house computer systems and producing rental agreements
- Processing payments and ensuring customer insurance cover up to date
- Ensuring all new vehicle stock up to date and offered to the business
- Providing reports as well as ad hoc reporting
Our client is offering up to £20k per annum for this role and as a Car Sales Administrator you will be working Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 6 pm.
If this Sales Administrator Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Canterbury please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!